Greetings in the name of Christ.
We find ourselves in an uncertain time. As I am sure you have heard more and more about COVID-19 Coronavirus. I have been following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) , Howard County Health Department (HCHD), Howard County Schools (HCPSS), the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (Bishop Eaton's Statement) and Delaware-Maryland Synod (Bishop Ghol statement) as resources to follow what is going on as we endure for the potential for more widespread illness.
While our building is closed at this time due to the COVID-19 corona virus, our congregation continues to be active thanks to technology! Please check back here and check out our social media accounts (links at the bottom of the page) for updates about online worship opportunities.
We are also praying for our community and world in the midst of this!
Schedule until further notice for June:
- St. Paul's building is still closed. Please do not stop by!
- Wednesdays - Morning Prayer via Zoom with Pastor Dave 6:30 am
- Wednesdays - Bible Study (Psalms) via Zoom with Pastor Carolyn 6 pm
- Thursdays - service will still be conducted on-line 7 pm via Zoom
- Sundays - We will hold Services 8:30 am and 11 am on-line via Zoom
- Sundays - 9:30 am Adult Sunday School via Zoom
- Mondays - Children's Sunday School (Pre-K to Grade 5) on summer break. Children's Sunday School will resume in some form in the fall. Email the church office email@example.com for details
Monday's - on a monthly basis - New Zoom group 7pm. "Processing our World" with Pastor Dave. Next date to be announced.
- Email the Church office to receive the Zoom invite to any of the activities or worship.
- We will re-evaluate and post our schedule again Wednesday, July 8th.
Advice to Flatten the Curve
- If you are sick, or have been caring for sick people, stay home!
- If you are in a high risk category for the virus, please to stay home.
- Please socially distance yourself as a precaution, that too, is a faithful response.