Greetings in the name of Christ.
We find ourselves in an uncertain time. As I am sure you have heard more and more about COVID-19 Coronavirus. I have been following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) , Howard County Health Department (HCHD), Howard County Schools (HCPSS), the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (Bishop Eaton's Statement) and Delaware-Maryland Synod (Bishop Ghol statement) as resources to follow what is going on as we endure for the potential for more widespread illness.
While our building is closed at this time due to the COVID-19 corona virus, our congregation continues to be active thanks to technology! Please check back here and check out our social media accounts (links at the bottom of the page) for updates about online worship opportunities.
We are also praying for our community and world in the midst of this!
Schedule until further notice:
- St. Paul's building is still closed. Please do not stop by!
- Wednesdays - Morning Prayer via Zoom with Pastor Dave 7 am
- Wednesdays - Bible Study (Psalms) via Zoom with Pastor Carolyn 6 pm
- Thursdays - service will still be conducted on-line 7 pm via Zoom
- Sundays - We will hold Services 8:30 am and 11 am on-line via Zoom
- Sundays - 9:30 am Adult Sunday School via Zoom
- Children's Sunday School has resumed for the 20-21 session. Pre-K to Grade 5 Meet in various ways and times Sunday. Contact the church office firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Email the Church office to receive the Zoom invite to any of the activities or worship. (The response is automated on weekends.)
Advice to Flatten the Curve
- If you are sick, or have been caring for sick people, stay home!
- If you are in a high risk category for the virus, please to stay home.
- Please socially distance yourself as a precaution, that too, is a faithful response.